Sunday, February 8, 2009

Holy crap I forgot to tell you!

A few weeks back we got a certified letter in the mail from our old slumlord. You remember him right? The asshole that wouldn't fix our septic system, but instead let it over flow raw sewage into our yard...forcing us to leave? The guy that didn't think a rodent infestation was his problem (they were there when we moved in) among all the other issues. Yea....that guy.
So, in this letter Mr.Fuckerface claims that not only did he never allow the early termination of our lease, but that WE OWED HIM $1,700.00 in DAMAGES. D-A-M-A-G-E-S. We owe him money for damages. Pardon? Oh yea....he had an entirely made up list of things that we owed him money for.

I don't fucking think so pal.

Here, let me link this again.....in case you didn't click it the first time.

So....we're suing his ass for almost $4,000.00! He picked the wrong fucking woman to mess with. I'm sad, pissed off and cant have a baby. DON'T PUSH ME. We sent the papers into the courts and now we're waiting to hear when the court date is.

Stupid cocksuckers.

14 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck!!! I'm rooting for you.

PJ said...

That's crazy!

Were you a sailor in a past life? :)

You've got pictures of the sewage stuff, and I think you posted pictures of the apartment, so you should be well documented.

Go kick some ass!

Lady LaCasse said...

You know you have my support. I saw it i can..uh testify..i thinks what i would do.

Courtney said...

I cant believe that!! I hope you sock it to him!!

G said...

He doesn't stand a chance against you!!! I can't believe he's even trying that shit, how ridiculous. You should get every damn cent of that $4000!!

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Goodness, you say 'cocksucker' like it's a bad thing...

womb for improvement said...

What a prick.

(Your ex-landlord, not the commentor above me, although ...).

Lea said...

Go get him! What a jackass. I hope you get every penny.

Sarah said...

Megan- Thanks!

PJ- I prefer the pirate life....argh!

Steph- Yea, along with everyone else.

Courtney- Socking it to him is just what I intend to do!

G- He is a slumlord...its what he does. Until now, i doubt anyone stood up to him

X- Well......it depends how you use the term.

WFI- Lol!

Lea- Fingers crossed right?

Jane G said...

That's unbefuckinglievable! Hope you kick his ass in court.

Mick said...

What a cretin. Hope you take him to the cleaners!

April said...

What an asshole!! He thinks YOU need to pay HIM?? I can't WAIT to hear the story of you taking his ass to court!!! And thank goodness you guys have visible "proof" of the mess you had to live in!

PJ said...

"pimp slammed" LMAO!!!!

womb for improvement said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope things are working out with the ex landlord from hell.