Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm gonna need a new hobby...

This drinking thing just isn't going to work out for me. My husbands band played out last night and I drank. A lot.

I am soooooooooo hungover. And I worked this morning, which meant I needed to be perky and friendly. Ugh. I made it through the day. Barely.

I am not as young as I used to be. I just cant hang anymore. My plans for the rest of today are: Eat something, and drag my sorry, tired ass back to bed.

But....my dear sweet husband left me a gift on the bed for when I came home.

TWILIGHT!

With a note attached to it that said;

"I may not 'sparkle' in the same way, But I am still lovingly bound to you for life -
Love, K"

How fucking sweet is that?! I'm going to watch it tonight.....yippie! I'm so freakin excited. Shut up. Those books are so good!

5 comments:

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Twilight my arse.

Bubba said...

Ur other half sounds too cute!
yay for the drinking till severely hungover.....a girl after my own heart !. xx

womb for improvement said...

Don't get this Twilight thing - although I did enjoy Buffy ...

So, er, never again with the drinking? Yeah, I've been there fr about two days.

Courtney said...

I ummm.... now that I am not as young as I use to be and after these next few months when I do get to drink again, I bet 1 drink and I am hammered. Cheap drunk too!

I KNOW I cant hang like I use to and it took me awhile to realize it.. getting old sucks!! And I am older than you!

April said...

Oh. My. God. Your husband is ADORABLE!!!