- Had poison Ivy all over, and I mean ALL OVER. Yes, even on his bits. Trip ONE to the Doctors.
- Had a tick on his ankle. Which is now red, so I'll be watching it over the next 24 hours to see if it does anything or if he had just scratched it. I see a dr's appointment in our future...
- A leech on his knee.
- Many, many cuts and bruises.
- Fallen out of bed and smashed his face on his nightstand at his fathers.
- Gotten soap in his urethra while washing himself in the shower, which resulted in a trip to the ER, because dammit, I don't have a penis and I didn't know what to do with my sobbing 8 year old.
- Re caught poison ivy because his father didn't do the one fucking thing I asked and change the kids goddamn sheets at his house! Its now all over his face and his eye is swollen. Yesterday he looked like a boxer. With the cream applied, its looking better today. Trip TWO to the Doctors.
- And now, his lip is infected from where he fell out of bed and put his lower teeth into his bottom lip. Thankfully, Dr.B is just calling in an antibiotic and NOT making me bring him in for the third time.
Please, please, please let this be it. No more.