Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And he didnt even call me fat!

Today was my initial consultation with my new RE. And I like him. Like seriously. I had no idea what I should have expected from my other RE. Boy was I missing out. He was so thorough. He gave me a complete physical. He tested me for everything under the sun, AND he gave me my pap. Talk about one stop shopping! He is personable. And he explained everything in great detail. Most of it I already knew, but still, it was nice to have him reiterate it.

Turns out, my last RE kinda sucked. But whatever. It was a stepping stone. And now we're ready to get knocked up! We start with the next cycle. Which should be starting on or around February 2nd. Which means, maybe I'll get pregnant for my birthday! Squeee!

Thats about it. I'm excited. We're back on the baby makin wagon again.

16 comments:

Martin said...

Best of luck.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

How exciting! A good doctor makes all the difference!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

Sarah said...

X- Thanks! Did you just copy and paste that from my last post you commented on? ;)

KOT- Lets hope so anyway...

MPO- Indeed!

Amy said...

Yes, yes yes!!! New REs are the best! Congrats and I can't wait to hear all the gory details. Also, your haircut is cu-uuuute!

Sarah said...

Amy- Thanks love! And dont you worry. I'll blog about all of it. lol

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Murgdan' said...

Welcome back, woman! :-)

Sarah said...

Murgdan- Thanks!

Caz said...

Woo!
I so hope this is it for you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping you get knocked up soon!

Courtney said...

LOVE your new 'do!

YAY for a new RE!! Ok I am ready to read!

Jane G said...

Good to hear! Best of luck with the next cycle. Hope we'll be hearing from a knocked up birthday girl.

Kansas said...

Yay! I've got my fingers, eye, toes, and legs crossed for you!!!

Liz said...

Sounds like you've found a good one. Lets hope he is as successful as he is nice.

Danielle said...

yay! lots of prayers for you sara!