Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I should NOT be left to my own devises....

I decided I wanted to go blonde.

I am an idiot.

I am not blonde.

I am now an odd mix of orange, red, mud, ass.

And? My fucking hair is FRIED. It hates me. I hate it. I no longer have working relationship with my hair. Its shorter now because it was pretty damaged and needed to be cut. Its spongy, and frizzy, and full of static. And I am an asshole. What the hell was I thinking trying to make almost black hair blonde?!

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Now, to be fair, it is NOT my hairdressers fault. You can only lift dark colored hair so far. She did her best. She also tried her absolute best to talk me out of it.

In a few days I will be getting a nicer shade of red put over it. I'm trying to let it "heal".

Bahahahahahahaha!! Heal. Pfffft! I'd need to shave my head and start over for it to be healthy again.

I need a keeper. Someone to say " YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE! DONT DO THAT!!"

*sigh* Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide my clippers so I dont do something I'll regret tomorrow.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I guess blondes don't have more fun?

Ok ok lame joke!

I LOVED being a red head, so you probably will too! I miss my red hair....

Amber said...

I suppose you won't be posting a photo? :)