- I am 28. I Will be 29 in February.
- I have had one perfectly healthy pregnancy.
- I have had one perfectly healthy child. All without the help of anyone else. OK, the small donation from my ex-husband might have helped that along.
- I have very regular periods.
- I ovulate. According to clear blue easy I do anyway.
- I have a pretty cervix. Woo!
- Nice happy CM.
- Nothing seems to be wrong with me.
- I don't drink.
- I do smoke, but I am cutting down. A LOT. I will be smoke free very soon.
- K is 34. He will be 35 in December.
- K, he has low motility. Not crushingly low. 47% out of 50% isn't that bad.
- K has low morphology. Using the Kruegar method. Which states a "normal" morphology is 14%, K has 9%. How bad is that???
- K has never had ANY children. He never tried, until now. That I'm aware of anyway.
- He doesn't drink.
- He doesn't smoke.
- He is Mr.McHealthy.
- He just had his second SA done, though we haven't got the results yet.
So, it seems to me (not to sound like a wretched bitch) that he is possibly the reason we aren't getting pregnant. Right? Seems logical to me. So, why in the name of all that is good and decent do we have to wait, and why the shit do I have to have an HSG? There are no indicators that there is anything wrong with ME. Why cant we just move straight into an IUI? Or something? Anything. Just get me pregnant!!
I cant even call my RE and ask her, because she is on vacation. Until the 19th. Obviously THIS cycle is out. *sigh*.
Also, how likely is it that we will get pregnant with his SA being what it is? Is it even possible without IVF? Will an IUI work? Hello?? Am I making myself and him crazy by making 13 days out of this cycle a sex-a-thon? We (mostly me) decided that seeing as the recommended every other day hadn't done the trick, we would go all out for this months Project Hump N'Hope, and do it EVERY day from day 8 to the 20th. Could we be making a bad choice? Maybe. But I had to try something different. We needed to feel like we were making every effort we could. Because what we have been doing for over a year now, hasn't gotten us anywhere.
I have a headache.