Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whats this? Two posts in one day? Oh my....

Courtney over at When I least Expected It made me smile today. And smiles are hard to come by right now. So, thank you Courtney. I kinda <3 you

Why am I thanking her? Well because she gave me an award. I NEVER get awards! And? She likes that I say fuck a lot. I guess I kinda do, huh?


Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Uhhhh...interesting facts about me? Can we define interesting, please?

Hmmmm....

1.) I met my husband on myspace. Yea...I know, I hate myself too. He sent me some cheesy message about my eyes being beautiful, and we just started talking.

2.) I was in hair dressing school for a little while. Wanna know the main reason I quit? I HATE wet hair touching my hands. Not like I cant wash my hair or anything, but I hate when wet hair gets wrapped around my fingers. I freaks me the fuck out.

3.) I have texture issues. Certain textures literally make me gag. If I have a snag on one of my nails and it catches on a piece of fabric....dry heaves. Its bad.

4.) I judge people CONSTANTLY. I mean all the freakin time. I try not to, but I just cant stop myself.

5.) I used to be a welder. Yes, me. I welded rebar cages for septic tanks. *cue flash dance music*

6.) I dont think I can go one full day without saying "fuck" Its my favorite word. And it just goes so well with everything.

7. I want very badly to go to school for mortuary science. Yup, I want to be a mortician. Interesting, huh?

And now, I tag 7 peeps....

Kelley, because she is one sassy bitch! And she doesnt mind my potty mouth.

My little Bon-Bon, because she is one tough bitch! And she doesnt mind my potty mouth.

Amber, because she takes some of the most amazing photos, one talented bitch! And shes crafty too. And her kids are freakin adorable. And she doesnt mind my potty mouth.

PJ, because she is a warrior! And? She totally doesnt mind my potty mouth!

Lea, because she is always there to leave me comforting words. And does she mind my potty mouth? Fuck no.

Miss April, because I just kinda <3 her. She too has been a reader for quite some time...also? I just want to smoosh her little boy! he is just sooo sweet! And April doesnt care that I swear like a trucker either.

Liz, because she makes me laugh, and she totally gets it. She definitely doesnt mind my potty mouth

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I also am grossed out by wet hair, I will gag like crazy. Dry hair for that matter too. I mostly keep my hair short for this very reason. Funny thing to have two dogs and a cat with such a distinct hatred for hair...poor choice on my part.

Sorry this cycle didn't work out. I read every post, but commenting with an iPhone is ridiculous at best so I never bother. I think of you every time I see a h1n1 sign at the wa.lgreens.

Sarah said...

Melissa- Aww, thanks hun. I read you all the time too. ;) Are you STILL pregnant?! ( please dont stab me now!!)

Sarah said...

WFI- Y'know....I've actually started accepting that word. I wouldnt say I've completely embraced it...but I've definitely used it quite a few times in the past few weeks.

Bon- No fuckin problem!