Sunday, February 28, 2010

Depression? I has it....

Its like all of a sudden, EVERYTHING has caught up to me...no...more like plowed over me, backed up and run me over again, done a few K turns and then put it in park. I'm clearly upset about the last cycle not working. And now? I'm on birth control. Mind fuck anyone? I'm trying to have a baby, and I'm on birth control. *sigh* Yea, I know b/c is par for the course after a failed stim cycle...but it still fucking sucks.

And as if THAT wasn't enough...I just found out how much we owe for taxes. And its a lot. Far more than we have, thats for fucking sure. Shit, fuck.

So, please consider this my two week notice...

I am done being an adult. I. fucking. quit. You've got two weeks to find and train a replacement. Good luck with that.

7 comments:

Kahla said...

I have no answers but lots of sympathy. I was just telling my brother yesterday that sometimes being a grown up is the pitts. ((Hugs)) to you and surely this too shall pass (so I tell myself and others, praying it's the case)

Courtney said...

Well Fuckity Fuck!

When it fucking rains- it fucking pours!

See... I am your twin you haven't meant yet!

Mrs.Tiye said...

I'm so sorry Sara! (Hugs)
I know the feeling all too well. I hope you feel better soon, but take as long as you need to shout, "This FUCKING SUCKS ASS" into the stratosphere!

KandiB said...

Sometimes it feels good to know you're not the only one wading through a huge pool of excrement. I'm right there with you. We can even hold hands, if you like :)

Sarah said...

Kahla- Being a grown up, SUCKS.

Courtney- Fuck yea!

Mrs.T- I hope I feel better soon too.

Kandi- A hand to hold, would be nice. We might need some waders too.

Kansas said...

I fucking hate the government. Whenever I think of doing my taxes I get chills. It aint gonna be pretty.

Sarah said...

Kansas- You only get the chills? Man, I feel like I'm gonna barf every time I think about taxes.