Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet Snooki!





We got a kitten! She is about 4 weeks old and as cute as hell. The poor baby was abandoned at 3 weeks old. Some sick fuck stuffed her in a mailbox. In fucking October. What kind of monster does that kind of shit!?

A friend of mine was fostering her but couldnt keep her because her dog wanted to make a chew toy out of her. Whoa...I just said her A LOT. Heh. Her her her. Now it sounds like I'm laughing.

Aaaanywho....where was I? Oh! Right, Ashley couldnt keep the kitten and so we adopted her.

Fabulous story, no?

8 comments:

Megs said...

She is really freaking cute Sarah! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks Meg, the pictures dont do her justice. She is soooo tiny. Maybe a 1/2 lb.

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Do you have to feed her milk? I had a 4 week old kitten once (a really long time ago) and had to feed him with an eye dropper! Poor baby. I'm so glad she found a good home!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute kitty, congrats!

Sarah said...

MPO - She is eating her kitten formula out of a bowl and has started eating kitten crunchies too.

Low fat lady - Thanks!

WFI - Oh he loooves her!

CarmenSays said...

*gaaaasp* give meh kitteh! My mena just had a teeny litter of 4, so bloody cute!! Love your blog and your sense of humour lol thanks for following me btw xxx

Laura said...

Snooki is ADORABLE!

All Made Up said...

AWWWW! she's adorable! Makes me want a kitten. Not too sure how my dog and 2 cats would feel about that though...

People are horrible - I dont see why they could just leave her outside the RSPCA or something, at least that way she'd definitely be found and looked after :)