Friday, August 15, 2008

Freshly violated and not in jail.

OK, its done.
Its over with.
I didn't mutilate anyone.

Actually, I REALLY liked her. She's very nice, she didn't call me fat( I think she may have felt the vibes radiating off of me, that her life may very well be in danger if she did)
She didn't give me the "relax...it'll happen" bullshit. Again.....the vibes, I'm telling ya. They work wonders. Quite the opposite, she point blank said.... You should be pregnant by now. Duh. But thank you for not blowing sunshine up my ass.

I have a very nice cervix. Go me!! And my CM is great too. Again, Go me!! She said everything looks wonderful, and she doesn't think there is ANYTHING wrong with me. Huzzah! I'm not rotting from the inside out. I'm not a religious person, but THANK YOU JEEBUS!! (Homer Simpson anyone?) She wants to schedule me for an HSG. Ummmmmm.....OK. From what I understand thats when they shoot blue dye up into my baby maker and make sure there is no blockages in my tubes. Is this right? Anyone who has gone through, or...(hey X!) had a spouse go through, ANY info on this matter would be super freakin fantastic. Please and thank you. She is also ordering all the blood work to go with the HSG. I need to call them on the first day of my next period. Ew. But OK.

She also said, which pleased me; that we are making a very wise choice by going to the RE. And any and all tests will be CC'd to the RE in Hartford. She didn't lecture me, she didn't irritate me in the slightest. Good damn thing. I was in no mood. Naked from the waist down, and freeeeeeezing! Why in the name of all that is good and decent do they make it so frigging cold in there?! Sheesh. I could have cut glass with my nipples it was so cold.

I digress.

It was a good appointment. She was nice. She was honest. She was friendly. And bless her little heart she didn't mention my weight. And maybe this is a first, but she didn't go completely berserk with the lube! Seriously, I don't want to feel like I am leaking KY for 30 minutes after my appointment. She used only what was necessary. Good girl. TMI? Sorry. But not really. =)

Oh, she also said in HER opinion, I will probably need to get an IUI. And she really felt that it would work for me. She gave me hope, and made me feel better. And thats what I need right now. Hope. And a hug wouldn't hurt. But not from her. Thats weird.

And now, we are all going to run off to Mystic! We'll hit the aquarium today and the seaport tomorrow. Its a MUCH needed mini vacation for all of us. Yay family time!

3 comments:

Sully Sullivan said...

Hey nice blog, I came over after seeing a comment you left on X's blog. I'm glad I did.

Are you trying to conceive or was this a routine check-up? If you're trying, then I wish you the very best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaa at "Seriously, I don't want to feel like I am leaking KY for 30 minutes after my appointment."

I have to have those internal ultrasounds all the time and I so freaking hear you! *squelch squelch*

Liz said...

Hello, came over after the big up xbox gave us and, yes, I have a very detailed description of my HSG. But I warn you its not pretty or for the feint hearted. Good luck! (Don't know how to put a link in but if you go to www.womb4improvement.blogspot.com and go to investigation update in July's posts it'll come up.)