Monday, August 11, 2008

In search of....

Baby dust.

Pardon?
Whats this?
Dust.....but not just any dust. BABY dust! Well, shit I've got all kinds of dust around here! Just not the coveted "baby dust".

So....whos got all the damn dust then? C'mon now, SHARE. Most of us learned early on in our schooling to share. If you don't have enough for the whole class, you shouldn't have brought it at all! Right? Right. Give it up, ya greedy sows!!!

So, what exactly IS this baby dust? Can I go to BJ's and buy myself a bucket 'O Baby dust? Like whole sale? Do I need to buy it on the streets? In little crack vials? Cause I'm to that point.....What do you do with it once you get it? Do you sprinkle in on your cheerios every morning? Mix it in with your OJ? Perhaps you're supposed to sprinkle it on the Mr's dong? I'll tell you what....If I find it, just to be on the safe side, I'm snorting it! And I guess it couldnt hurt to sprinkle a pinch on my hubbys lower region. Y'know....just for good measure.
In my mind, this is what baby dust looks like....unless you prefer the manlier version in blue.

If any of you know of a local B-dust dealer....hook a sister up would ya? We'll keep it on the hush. Apparently this stuff is hard to come by. If I find it, I'll share. PROMISE!

Thanks in advance!!

2 comments:

Martin said...

It's a term a lot of well wishers use, but I secretly despise.

Anonymous said...

That's funny - the baby dust. Wish I had some..I would share.