Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just for shits and giggles...

I decided to pee on my very last ovulation stick...y'know, just to see what would happen. When I got home from work thats just what I did. Mind you I did the same thing yesterday around 4pm, and thats when I saw the smiley face. Anyways, I POAS around 3pm today and NO smiley face. Hmmm, I ovulated. The LH surge stops after you drop an egg right? So in my estimation, that means we totally timed it perfect. Like I probably ovulated either late last night or early this AM.

And so my 2ww begins.

6 comments:

JJ said...

And here's hoping its a big ole smiley face at the end of the 2ww!

Stace said...

Wwoohoo. Hoping you did time it perfectly and everything ends up perfectly!!

Martin said...

Good luck into the 2WW!

Lady said...

Yes you need to be pregnant!! i cant do this alone

Sarah said...

Sure ya can, Lady.

Liz said...

And so it starts again. By reckoning you only have 12 days left now. See how fast its going ...