Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm so boring

I don't really have to much to blog about.

I'm feeling much better since the lap, just a bit sore and endlessly tired for some reason.
I'm obviously not pregnant. I don't have that to blog about. I have no 2ww. So there is no anxious hope or pee sticks to blog about. I have no cycle to look forward to in the very near future. We will have to wait until January to do the IUI with injections. Why you ask? Well my dear bloggy friends, because I'm bleeding. I'm either hemorrhaging or that cow Flo came early. Not sure really. Though I'd imagine that if the bleeding was a REALLY bad thing, I would have passed out by now.....right? I have my post-op tomorrow.
Anyway, because it appears that Flo has in fact made an early arrival, 10 friggin days early to be exact, that my next cycle will not begin until December 12th. 4 fucking days past the clinics cut off. A-holes. So....we get to sit on our hands until Jan. Woopie.
Yea, yea, yea....I know we can still try the "fun" way, though quite frankly I've lost all hope in that. I mean it hasn't worked yet. Meh.

I have the meds, but I cant use them.
I have the PA from the insurance....fat lotta good thats doing.
All I have is a painful belly button, sore muscles, stress and a $500.00 bill for the surgery.
I'm not in the best of moods. And people just don't seem to understand. People just dont get it. They cant see that this takes its toll on me. They say awful things, and I'm not supposed to be angry.
They make terrible comments about fertility, infertility, pregnancy, babies all of it... and I'm not supposed to cry. Or say anything. I'm just supposed to be nice Sarah and shut my yap while they prattle on about how awful their life is, when I would sell my left tit(I like the right one better, its bigger) to be where they are!

and "don't worry Sarah, when its time it'll happen" And "its just not the right time yet.." Blah blah fucking blah.

My messages for the day:

Eat a dick.

Grow up.

Take responsi-fucking-bility for your fucking life.

Get real.

Stop being a twat! Seriously STOP. I'm so over it.



Thank you. That is all.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I know what you mean about people not getting how HARD infertility is and how disappointing and frustrating and emotional. It's not okay, and it doesn't feel better to hear it will happen when it's suppose to happen. Infertility sucks, laparoscopies suck. Hope you feel better soon.

Lea said...

I think you said it best. ;) This all just sucks. I hope your wait goes fast. I'll be right there with you!

Jenn said...

I'm sorry - that sucks. Sucks that you have to wait so long to do your IUI too. what's the reason they have a cutoff day again??

Jenn said...

That's awful! Talk about being messed up in their priorities. Um hello - you're a doctor - life does not go on hold for weekends, holidays or special events... I'd be super pissed at them too. Sorry it just really makes me angry that people who have the power to help you aren't going to b/c you missed THEIR cutoff by a measly four days... bunch of whores...