Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh, what the fuck!?

I just got a letter in the mail. From my reproductive endocrinologist.

She is fucking retiring April fucking 1st. And they will then be closing the office. MY office! All my records will be transferred to Dr.NOT MINE, in New Britain. I hate New Britain. I hate that office. Its CRAP! The last time I had to go there, the "table" with stirrups, was freaking cockeyed! It leaned to the right so much I thought I was gonna slide off. FUCKING GHETTO. And I don't want a male Dr. I don't want to show my vag to another new set of people!

Retiring. Fuck.

And I cant even eek in one last cycle before she goes. WHAT THE SHIT!?!

NOW what? Really.

**Update: Turns out, the ONLY person that is going to the office in New Britain, is Dawn the receptionist. I <3 Dawn. But she is isnt MY doctor, or nurse. She doesnt probe the bits. I'm really not happy**

***oh yea, AND my car is now stalling constantly! One more thing to worry about. Fucking fucker!***

9 comments:

Lea said...

I'm sorry Sarah. Like you needed that! I hope things start looking up very soon. (((hugs)))

Megan said...

I'm so sorry. You can't catch a break lately. I hope that means that something very very good is on the horizon...

G said...

Ahhh man!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry :(

Hugs x

Megs said...

Im so sorry!! I really hope you can find another doctor in your area that you are comfortable with. Sending lots of hugs your way...

Anonymous said...

Ah, CRAP!! I hope you are able to find a better doctor (than that New Britain office...*SHUDDER*)soon!

Jenn said...

That sucks. Changing doctors blows

Paula Keller said...

The table was cockeyed!!!

I mean this with love, but um... that's kinda funny! Funny as in, I just laughed my ass off at the visual.

er... sorry. :)


I swore I'd never have a male doctor down there, and now? Well now, I have no shame and will drop trow for anyone who promises to knock me up.

Well... not literally, obviously. :)

Hopefully that'll all work itself out and you'll end up with a new RE that you love even more. You never know.

Liz said...

Maybe it is a sign and a new doctor will be a refreshing change. Maybe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.