Thursday, February 4, 2010

My inner bitch.....

Has become my outer bitch. Very much so, in fact. I made it through the day at work and didn't snap on anyone. My son and I were fine, not so much as one single bitchy moment. And then my husband came home....

It seems that tonight, every. single. thing. he is doing, pisses me off. Like everything. No, really. EVERYTHING. I don't know if I've stressed that enough. Bah!

I need to just take a benadryl and knock my ass out for the night. I have to be up super early to be at my dildo cam/more goddamn blood work appointment. Yay me.

5 injections down, 5 ish to go? Maybe.....after looking at my stupid little time line thingy, it looks like I started my gonal-f injections on 1-6 and had my first IUI on 1-15...so...maybe less than 5 injections to go? Ah, who the fuck knows. I certainly have no friggin clue. I'm just doing what I'm told. I've got dumb faith in these people to get me pregnant. Although, based on my experience with them so far...I'm not sure I should trust any of them. When I got the call after my last blood draw, the woman who left me the message didn't even know what medication I'm taking! She said that if I was taking follistam(sp) that I should increase my dosage...which I'm not. But if I was taking Gonal-F, I should stay where I am. Which I did. But heres the thing....why increase one, but not the other? Are they really that different? I honestly haven't a clue.

Oh, and.....the crinone that they want me to be on after the IUI, is going to cost me over $200 for the first fill because of my deductible. And then its gonna be $40 each time I have to fill it after that. Every 18 days. Assuming that the IUI actually works. Which, I have no faith in right this very second. I'm tryin though.

*sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have some good stuff growing in there today! :) Sorry for the side effects and lack of faith in your RE. I know the feeling.

Martin said...

I'm chuckling at the thought of your 'inner' bitch...

compared to the angelic facade you show us?

Sarah said...

Thanks, MPO.

You just hush your mouth, X.