Again, this was sorta a waste of time. Again, it was all information I knew and had already discussed with my doctor. Oh well. Just another thing I can check off my list of things to do before IVF.
At this meeting it was decided that:
* We're doing ICSI.
* We're going to transfer two embryos.
* I need to quit smoking (Keep your judgment to yourself)
* We're going to freeze any remaining embryos (Thankfully my clinic offers a payment plan)
* We will do assisted hatching, if necessary.
* We will not be freezing sperm.
* I will most likely be doing ganirelix, but who knows.
* I need to call on cycle day one of my next cycle to set up the mock transfer. Blech.
* I will probably begin this IVF crap in either August or September.
And thats that.
Soooooo, I need to quit smoking AND lose weight. I am going to be a fucking peach! This should be a ball of fucking sunshine and rainbows. Meh.
In other news, but still related to IF. Yesterday was the first time in a long time, I felt the hot sting in ,my eyes when I found out someone else was pregnant. Someone I dont even know. This girl came into my pharmacy with a prescription from the ER for pre-natal vitamins. She was disgusting. She was filthy. I mean like, I wanted to take a shower after helping her. Caked in filth and grime. On state insurance. And just plain fucking nasty. And the stench? I cant even describe it. And SHE is pregnant. And I am NOT. She cant even care for herself, and she is going to have a baby. And I am NOT. How is any of this fair??
Its not. None of it is.