Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I dont know why...

.....but I cant seem to comment on anyones blogs. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong (story of my fucking life).

 Anyway, if I follow your blog, chances are I'm still reading. Maybe not as frequently as I'd like, but I'm still here. I need to reach out to Womb for Improvement I JUST found out. And I sat here with tears streaming down my face as I read. I am SOFUCKINGHAPPY for you, lovie. I just cant explain it. Literally sobbing like a little baby.

 So please know, I'm still reading. And you and your family are in my thoughts. XOXO

 As for me...I dont even know what the fuck to say. I'm a miserable person. I'm stuck. I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm lost. Meh. Just a giant ball of awesome.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh sweetie, thank you. You are always in my reader. I'm sorry things have gone to shit for you, I hope it is a blip and you and the monkey are ok.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you saw this! My head damn near exploded each time I tried to comment on your blog...SO irritating!

Unknown said...

Chin up! You're in my reader and I look forward to new posts!